We take maintaining the health of our staff and guests as a top priority.
As a result, we are taking every precaution we can to make your putting experience as safe and comfortable as possible. We will be doing the following:
• Masks are required for everyone. There are zero exceptions.
• We are practicing social distancing by closing some booths and spreading out seating areas.
• Tee times are now bookable in advance online to ensure we can control the flow of guests within our space and on the course. Book your tee time below.
• We are choosing to close at 10pm every night to preemptively eliminate late night congregating.
• We have installed sanitation stations throughout the space and the course.
• We will be using digital menus
• All staff’s temperatures will be measured prior to their shifts beginning
• We will be using the best cleaners proven to kill the COVID-19 virus and will be cleaning all booths, chairs, tables, bars, etc. with this cleaner between each customers use.
• We are installing easier open doors to reduce the need to touch handles with your hands.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.